You’ve uploaded an automobile offer for which the condition
[condition] attribute is set to “new”, but you have not included a valid value for either the required all-in price
[vehicle_all_in_price] attribute or the MSRP
As a result, your offer will not function properly.
This issue can be fixed by re-uploading your offer with the missing information.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
- Click the filter icon to filter by destination and select Vehicle ads.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button, beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View examples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Add the missing price information
Upload an offer with at least one of the following two attributes:
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.