One or more of your products are using different currencies across applicable attributes within your product data. For example, the price of the product is listed in USD, but the shipping rates are provided in EUR.
Please ensure that for all of your products, you are using one and the same currency across all relevant attributes. Otherwise your product offer will be rejected and the product will not show in Shopping ads or free listings on Google.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to view current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To view a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View examples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Update the currency across all applicable attributes
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
"Issue title" = Inconsistent currencies.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.