Currently available in English only
You can use your voice to join and leave video meetings, dial a phone number, and more. For example, using Hey Google voice control, you can say “Hey Google, join the meeting” and connect to a video meeting in seconds.
For more information, see How Google voice control uses your data.
Hey Google voice control needs a combination of the following hardware:
- Chromebox—CN62, CN65, CBx1, or Meet Compute System
- Microphone—Google Meet hardware speakermic, Logitech MeetUp, or Logitech Rally Mic Pod
If you see a prompt at the bottom left of the meeting display, you can use voice commands during a video meeting.
- Say Hey Googleone of the following commands:
- To join a meeting, say Join the meeting.
- To call a phone number, say Call, followed by the phone number.
- To leave a meeting, say Exit meeting.
- To hear spoken feedback during a meeting, say Turn on spoken feedback.
- For ideas about what Hey Google voice control can help with, say What can you do?
- If you want to turn off Hey Google voice control for the rest of the video meeting, choose an option:
- On the touchscreen, next to Hey Google voice control, tap Turn Off .
- Say Hey Google, turn off voice control.
Education and nonprofit organizations
The Google Workspace for Education agreement requires education and nonprofit organizations to obtain parent or guardian consent for students under the age of 18 before they can use Google services. For more information, including resources to share with parents and the template consent form, see Communicating with Parents and Guardians about Google Workspace for Education.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.