Present to Meet from a Chrome browser
To present a Chrome browser tab or window in a Hangouts Meet video meeting, use Cast .
Tip: You can also share your entire screen or other windows using the Meet present controls.
Before the meeting
Make sure your Chrome browser is ready to cast. You can also pin the Cast icon to your Chrome toolbar for easy access.
- If you're not already running Chrome, download Chrome.
- Ensure that you're running the latest version of Chrome.
- Version 59 or higher is required.
- If you're having trouble, here's how to get Chrome updates.
- Sign in to the Chrome browser.
- At the top-right corner, click Chrome Tools Cast.
The Cast icon temporarily appears in your toolbar. To keep it there permanently, right-click Cast and select Always show icon. Learn more
- Verify that cloud services are enabled:
- Right-click Cast .
- Make sure the Enable Cloud Services option is checked.
Cast a Chrome tab to Meet
- On a computer, sign in to the Chrome browser version 58 or higher.
- Click the browser tab containing the content you want to cast.
- At the top-right corner, click Cast .
- Alternatively, at the top-right corner, click Chrome Tools Cast.
- Choose a scheduled meeting.
Tip: You can also enter a meeting code, such as "abc-defg-hjk".