Dial in from a phone
If the meeting includes a dial-in number, select or tap the phone number included in the Calendar event or meeting invite (the PIN is automatically entered).
- The PIN is automatically entered if tap the phone number from the Meet or Calendar app.
- If you manually enter the number, you must enter the PIN when prompted.
- Anyone can join using the number, even if they are in a different organization or have a different G Suite edition.
- Only U.S. numbers are supported in this release.
- You will be notified if someone in the call mutes you. Press *6 to unmute.
- If 10 or more phone participants are already in the meeting, you will automatically be muted when you join. Press *6 to unmute.
For more information, see: