Dial in from a phone
A phone number is added to the video meeting only if your organization has the G Suite Enterprise edition and the call-in feature is enabled by your administrator.
If the meeting includes a dial-in number:
- Select or tap the phone number included in the Calendar event or meeting invite.
- Enter the PIN and press # if prompted.
- The PIN is automatically entered if you tap the phone number from the Meet or Calendar app.
- Press *6 to mute or unmute yourself from a phone.
- The phone number is based on your computer’s location or the location of the event organizer. If your country is not yet supported, then the next best alternative is shown.
- To use an alternative number, open the meeting invitation or calendar event and select More phone numbers.
- Dial-in participants count toward the maximum meeting limit.
- If your organization has the G Suite Enterprise edition, a dial-in phone number is included for all meetings, unless disabled by your administrator. Anyone can join using the number, even if they are in a different organization or have a different G Suite edition.
- You will be notified if someone in the call mutes you. Press *6 to unmute.
- Regular call charges apply.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?