As part of our commitment to keep meetings safe, you have the ability to report abuse from within Google Meet. You can report any participant who violates our Acceptable usage policy. Once we receive your report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Report multiple participants simultaneously
- During a meeting, at the bottom, click Menu .
- Click Report abuse .
- Select the abuse type from the drop-down menu.
- Type the display name of the abuser.
- Describe your issue in more detail.
- Tick the Include a video clip box to share a video clip of the meeting.
- Click Report.
Attached video clip
The optional video clip allows us to understand the context behind an abusive meeting report.
- If everyone in the meeting is from the same organisation with no external participants, we don’t receive the abuse report or video clip. Instead, the organisation's admin receives a log event with no video attached.
- If someone in a meeting that contains external participants reports the meeting, or a user in that meeting as being abusive, they have the option to include a video clip as part of that report so that we can validate that something abusive happened and investigate.
- The video clip:
- Doesn't include audio
- Doesn't exceed one minute
- Is only used to validate abuse and is then deleted