You can search on Google to find a list of facilities near you that offer COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing. Learn more about COVID-19.
Tip: COVID-19 vaccination locations and/or testing center information may only be available in some countries.
Why do we show this information?
As government agencies, public health departments, and other authoritative sources make information on COVID-19 vaccination and testing available, we are working to make this information easily searchable on Google in a way that aligns with local procedures and recommendations.
Where does Google get this information from?
We’re working with partners like VaccineFinder.org, an initiative of Boston Children's Hospital, and other authoritative sources, such as government agencies and retail pharmacies, to gather vaccination location information and make it available.
Tip: The availability of vaccines and vaccination location information varies by local region and may change frequently. Vaccination location information is for your information only. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Albertsons Companies
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arkansas Department of Health
- City of New York
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Florida Department of Health
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Indiana Department of Health
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Maryland Department of Health
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Mississippi State Department of Health
- New Jersey Department of Health
- New York Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Tennessee Health Department
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Washington Department of Health
COVID-19 testing information comes from government agencies, public health departments, or directly from healthcare institutions.
Tip: The availability of testing and testing center information varies by local region and may change frequently. Testing center information is for your information only. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
When should I go to a vaccination location or testing center?
National and local authorities will have the most up-to-date information on the situation in your area. To learn more about the vaccination or testing process and restrictions in your area, refer to your local government agency and public health authorities’ websites. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local emergency number immediately.
Report incorrect information
Given that vaccination location and testing center information is sensitive and may change frequently, we are not accepting user feedback at this time.