You can see transit departures from the Google Maps app. Some transit stations show real-time departures while others show a schedule of departures.See nearby departures
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Enter a destination and tap Directions .
- At the top of the screen, tap Transit .
- Optional: Tap Options to select a preferred mode of transportation and route Done.
- Scroll up and down to see transit options and times. Tap a route for directions.
Tip: Add the Google Transit Departures widget to see upcoming departures from transit stations around you.
- Open the Google Maps app ￼.
- Search for the station or tap it on the map.
Green - On schedule and updating in real time
Red - Delayed, updating in real time
Black - Not updating in real time
- Construction or other delays
The instructions below are for iOS 11 and above.
By adding the Google Transit Departures widget, you can see upcoming departures from transit stations around you. Here’s how:
- On the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap Add "Google Transit Departures" .
- Tap Done. After you add the widget, you’ll see upcoming departures on your Home screen.