Add a widget to your Home screen to easily get information using the Google Maps app. You can also save your important places as shortcuts to quickly look up directions.
- On the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap Add Google Travel Times.
- Tap Done. After you add the widget, you'll see estimated travel times on your "Today" screen.
- If you tap Home or Work, you'll see directions to home or work in the Google Maps app. If you don’t have your home or work address saved, learn how to set your home and work address.
- To add other saved places, from the lock screen, swipe to the Google Travel Times widget tap Edit shortcuts. You can add up to 3 more places.
- Optional: If you use 3D Touch, make sure you: