To provide more info on specific places, Google Maps shows YouTube videos along with photos in some listings.
To find and view videos of places on Google Maps:
- On your mobile phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- At the top, search for a place.
- At the top of the listing, swipe left through the photos.
- If you find a YouTube video, it’ll automatically play.
Tip: To open it in full screen, tap on it.
Remove your YouTube videos from Google Maps
If your YouTube video shows up on Google Maps, and you would like it to be removed, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Next to the video you’d like to manage, select Details .
- From the top, select Show more.
- Uncheck the box next to “Allow embedding" select Save.