After you've created and registered your feed, use it to upload your data.
This article explains the different methods for uploading a feed, and how to use each of those methods.
Before you begin
- To minimize delays, make sure that your product data conforms to the product data specification.
- If you're not sure about the status of your products after an upload, learn more about using the Diagnostics section to fix product issues
If you're new to the Manufacturer Center, a direct upload is a simple way to get started.
Note: If you're submitting a compressed file, it must be under 4 GB. If your file is larger than 4 GB, split it into multiple smaller files before uploading.
When uploading your data feed to Manufacturer Center, you have several upload options. Once you've uploaded a data feed, you may also create a schedule to update your feed automatically.
Direct upload (files under 4 GB in size)
- Sign in to your Manufacturer Center account.
- From the page menu, click Products, then click Feeds.
- Locate your feed from the list of registered files. In the "Name" column, click the feed name associated with the file you'd like to submit.
- On the page that loads, click the 3-dot icon located in the "Processing" section.
- Select Upload input file from the dropdown.
- Drag and drop or select your feed file.
- (Optional) If you'd like to test your feed before incorporating the data, select Upload as a test.
- Click Upload.
The upload may take several minutes, depending on the size of your file and the speed of your Internet connection. The status of any feed can be found in the Processing section of the feed. The status of your entire product catalog can be found on the Diagnostics page under Products, approximately 30 minutes after the feed finishes processing.