[size_system]attribute you can explain which country’s sizing system your product uses. This information helps create accurate filters, which users can use to narrow search results. The sizing system that you submit will affect search, filtering, and how variants are shown in your ad.
When to use
Follow these formatting guidelines to make sure Google understands the data you're submitting.
|Type||String (Unicode characters. Recommended: ASCII only)|
|File format||Example value|
These are the requirements you'll need to meet to show your product on Google. If you don't follow these requirements, we'll disapprove your product and let you know in the Diagnostics page of your Manufacturer Center account.
- Submit the size system attribute for all apparel products. By submitting your product’s size system
[size_system], you can help ensure that the size is shown correctly in your ad.
- Do not submit the size system attribute for non-apparel products. Size system attributes on non-apparel products will be rejected.
These best practices can help you go beyond the basic requirements to optimize your product data for performance.
- Submit the correct size system for each product. If you have different products each with different size systems, make sure to submit the correct size system. If you don’t submit a value for the size system
[size_system]attribute, Google will use the standard system for your target country, which might not be right for your product.
- Submit the size attribute. Along with the size system
[size_system], make sure to submit the specific size of your product using the size
- Submit the size type attribute if relevant. If your product also has a size type, submit the size type
- Submit the gender attribute if relevant. To help show your ad for the right search results, also submit the gender
Examples (Apparel only)
|Product data for a petite, women's black dress, size 10 (UK)|
||Google Black dress, 10|
|Product data for men’s Google tennis shoes, size 8.5 (US)|
||Google white Tennis shoes - 8.5|