How do I download messages to another computer once I've enabled POP?
You can download your Gmail messages to another computer at any time.* To download messages you received before enabling POP, just follow these steps:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable POP for all mail.
- Choose the action you'd like your Gmail messages to take after they are accessed with POP.
- Click Save Changes.
- Configure your POP client.