Local Services helps you find the right provider for services in your area. You can:
- Discover, evaluate and hire a provider – all in one place.
- Check each provider's information, including reviews, qualifications and services, in a consistent and clear format.
- Connect with any provider over the phone.
- Schedule a booking.
- Send a message and get replies with quotes or relevant information from providers. Messaging is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada.
To get more information about a provider, check the provider’s profile. You'll see the provider’s qualifications, hours of operation, services offered, areas served and more. You’ll also see ratings and reviews from customers who have worked with the provider, as well as specific aspects of their operation in the Business bio section. These highlights can help you choose the right provider for your service.
Some providers don't advertise with Local Services directly, but through our partner affiliates. You can identify these partner affiliate providers using the 'from (partner name)' label on their profile, as well as a logo on their profile page. Learn more about partner affiliates. If you're a provider looking to advertise with Local Services, sign up here.
To connect with Local Services providers, you may choose one of the below options:
- Call them. When you call a provider number displayed on the search page, your call will be forwarded through Google to the phone number provided to us by the provider or their affiliated partner.
- Send a message. Some providers may be eligible to receive messages. To send a text-message request, find the provider that you’re interested in contacting, and click the message icon on a mobile device. Messaging is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada.
You may also send a text message to that number directly if you’ve previously contacted the provider and the provider’s phone number is text-enabled. To send an email request, find the provider that you’re interested in contacting and click the Message button on a desktop computer.
- Schedule a booking. You can schedule a booking with a provider directly through Google. Learn more about how to schedule a booking with a Local Services provider
What to do if you don't get a response
Some providers might not be able to contact you within one working day. In that case, you can try calling the provider or finding and contacting another provider.
Service costs and payment
Services can range in price, depending on the type of service that you need, your location and the scope of the service. Google connects you with Local Services providers, but doesn’t guarantee or determine pricing. You should work with the provider to decide on service details, and determine pricing and payment methods before using their services.
Resolve cancellations and other issues
If you're unhappy with the service provided by a Google Guaranteed provider hired through Local Services, try to resolve the issue with the provider first. If you're unable to come to a resolution, submit a reimbursement request - we may be able to help.