If you’re browsing through Local Services providers on a mobile device, you can schedule a booking with Google Guaranteed providers, powered by Reserve with Google. Businesses that display a badge beside their name and on their profile page are backed by the Google Guarantee.
The booking feature allows you to view a provider’s upcoming availability, as well as the price of a consultation, if any.
How to schedule a booking
- Search for relevant service providers in Local Services.
- If available, click Schedule.
- Choose from the list of services.
- Choose a date and arrival window.
- Add any relevant notes to the service provider.
- Fill out the contact info.
- Provide an address for the service location.
After you've scheduled a booking
Once you’ve scheduled your booking, look out for a confirmation email. If you need to make changes to the booking, you can contact the provider directly.