How to use Google Keep
You can create, edit, and share notes with Google Keep.
Step 1: Create a note
- On your computer, go to keep.google.com.
- At the top, click Take a note.
- Enter your note and click Done.
Step 2: Edit and format
You can edit, organize, and archive notes.
- Make a list
- Save a drawing as a note
- Label, color, or pin notes
- Archive notes & lists
- Set up reminders for your notes
Step 3: Share & work with others
To let someone see and edit your note, share the note with them. Learn how to share notes.
To learn more about using Google Keep, download the Keep Cheat Sheet.