Download and use Google Keep
You can create, share, and work with others on notes and lists with Google Keep. Use Google Keep on your phone, tablet, computer, or Android Wear watch.
Google Keep syncs across all of your devices, so your notes and lists are available wherever you are.Download the Keep mobile app
On your mobile device, download the Google Keep app:
To start using Keep:
- Open the Keep app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Create notes and lists.
Ways to open the Keep app faster:
- Add a Keep widget to your Home screen.
- If you have an iPhone or iPad (iOS 9+): You can open Keep faster with Siri App Suggestions, which lists your frequently used apps. To see Siri App Suggestions: On your Home screen, swipe from left to right, or drag down from the middle of the screen.
- Open a non-Keep app on your iPad.
- From the top right corner of the iPad, swipe down. A side panel will open.
- Tap Google Keep to open it in a panel.
- To use split-view, tap the left side of the panel. Keep will stay open while you use the other app.
Note: This feature is available with iOS 9 on an iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 4.