You can create, edit, and share notes with Google Keep.
Step 1: Create a note
- On your computer, go to keep.google.com.
- At the top, click Take a note.
- Enter your note and click Done.
Step 2: Edit and format
You can edit, organize, and archive notes.
- Make a list
- Save a drawing as a note
- Label, color, or pin notes
- Archive notes & lists
- Set up reminders for your notes
Step 3: Share & work with others
To let someone see and edit your note, share the note with them. Learn how to share notes.