You can hold a video meeting on a Jamboard. Before using Jamboard for meetings, turn on Google Meet with Jamboard. If your board doesn’t display Meet in the top right, your administrator must set up Jamboard for video meetings.
A Jamboard can stream video from up to 3 participants. Remaining participants appear with video disabled. Unless intentionally disabled, users on other types of devices can see all video streams.
Tip: To make sure you don't join a meeting with an expired code and to better plan for the future meetings you create, check when meeting codes expire. Learn about Google Meet meeting codes.
Start a scheduled meeting
Jamboard displays upcoming events up to 4 hours in advance. In the top-right corner of the board, select an event in the agenda.
Start an unscheduled meeting
To start an unscheduled meeting:
- In the top-right corner, tap Join or start a meeting.
- To share a meeting with remote participants, enter an optional nickname.
- Select Go.
Join an unscheduled or private meeting
To join an event not listed on the agenda or an event labeled private, you’ll need the meeting code.
- Select Join or start a meeting.
- Enter a meeting code and select Go.
Manage audio & video
After you join a meeting, Jamboard displays your video feed.
From the bottom of the board, you can mute your microphone, turn off your camera, or simply end the meeting.
Open and present a jam frame
- On the left side of the screen, tap the panel to open a jam frame.
- To present your jam to the meeting participants, in the right panel, tap Present .
If another participant presents their screen to the meeting, it’s automatically displayed prominently on the board.
Present a computer screen to Jamboard
Other people in the meeting can present their screens to the board.
- Join a meeting on the Jamboard.
- Join the same meeting on your computer.
Learn more about joining a video meeting.
- In the bottom-right corner on your screen, select Present now.
- Select Your entire screen or A window.
- Select Share.