Make, share, and end jams
You can save any jam to view it again later or share it with others.
Create and save a jam
To save your jam frames, enter your email address on the board.
- If you see a screensaver, tap the screen to start a new jam.
- Tap Menu Save this Jam.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Save.
Share a jam
Sharing lets other people view or edit your jam. Add people to a jam by generating a code or entering an email address.
To generate a jam code for people using the mobile app, the web browser, or another Jamboard:
- On your Jamboard, tap Menu Share via Jam code.
- Tap the Down arrow. Choose whether the code lets someone edit or view the jam. An 8-character code appears on the screen. The code expires in 24 hours.
- Enter the code on the phone app, tablet app, in the web viewer, or on another Jamboard.
To share a jam by email:
- Tap Menu Share this Jam.
- Tap Share this Jam.
- Enter an email address or Google Group email alias, then tap Add.
Send your jam frames by email
- Tap Menu Send a copy.
- Select All frames (PDF) or Current Frame (PNG).
- Enter an email address, then tap Send.
Close a jam
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Close this Jam.
You don't have to sign out. The next person to use the board won’t see any jams that they don't own.