The new overview for Hotel Center shows a summarized view of your various feed categories. You will be able to see metrics categorized within Recommendations, Properties, Prices, and Landing Pages.
|No issues present.|
|Review your metrics and settings in Hotel Center. Changes can be made to improve performance.|
|There are significant issues, immediate action required.|
- Red: Your participation rate has decreased significantly. Immediate attention required.
- Green: Your participation rate is increasing and shows an upward trend.
- Orange: Your participation rate is decreasing and shows a downward trend.
- Red: Your match rate has severely decreased. Immediate attention required.
- Orange: Your match rate shows some decreases. You may wish to review.
- Green: Your match rate is steady or improving. Action is not needed.
Number in feed: The total number of properties you have uploaded.
Matched in maps: The number of properties successfully matched with Google’s canonical list of hotels from Google Maps and potentially eligible to participate in the ad auction.
Map overlap: The number of properties that have more than one match with Google’s canonical list of hotels from Google Maps.
Data issues: The number of properties with data issues when compared with Google's canonical list of hotel information.
Updated: The time and date of the last update to the hotel list feed.
- Red: Your score or rate has decreased a significant amount. Immediate attention is called for.
- Orange: Your score or rate is trending downward. You may wish to review.
- Green: Your score or rate is steady or improving. Action is not needed.
The scale for ranking your price accuracy score and predicted price accuracy score are:
The predicted price accuracy score represents your expected score for the next rating period, based on trends of your most recent price updates.
Live pricing success rate indicates how often live pricing (query) requests have succeeded over the past 24 hours.
Price update rate measures how often Google receives your price updates from your primary pricing delivery mode. ‘Stable’ indicates that your update rate is consistent or improving; ‘Unstable’ indicates a recent drop in the update rate; ‘Failed’ indicates no recent updates at all.
Landing pages (formerly point of sale pages)
Scores are color-coded as follows:
- Grey: You have no landing pages configured. Setup landing pages to serve on Google.
- Green: Your landing pages are correctly configured. No action is needed.