Hotel Ads integration guide
Step 2: Create a Price Feed
This article gives an overview of how to create a Price Feed for Hotel Ads integration. This functionality is available for partners that use Pull or Pull with Hints only.
How to create a Price Feed
To create a price feed, follow the steps below:
- Create your Transaction messages.
- Follow the steps to connect and test your price feed using the Price Configuration tool.
- Use the Price Test tab to test your price feed endpoint for specific itineraries at any point in the integration process.
- Enter your Price Indexing Configuration and start indexing your prices.
- After your prices have been indexed, check Feed Status to review your latency and transaction message error codes.
Tip:Use the Onboarding tool in the Hotel Ads Center to see and manage your progress with integrating your Price Feed.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?