Note: You are viewing an article about the Hotel Ads Center, which has been replaced by the Hotel Center as the primary feeds platform for Google Hotel Ads. Learn more about the new Hotel Center experience.
This article gives an overview of how to create a Hotel List Feed for Hotel Ads integration.
How to create a Hotel List Feed
To create a Hotel List Feed (HLF), follow the steps below:
- Follow the steps to submit your HLF in the HLF upload tool.
- Review the error reports, make corrections, and upload your corrected file.
- Use the Matching Report tool to set your HLF live.
- After you set your HLF live, you can use the Manual Match Fix tool to make additional property matches.
- If you need to create your Hotel List Feed using a hosted endpoint, contact your TAM.
- Use the Onboarding tool in the Hotel Ads Center to see and manage your progress with integrating your Hotel List Feed.