You can watch live TV from different live TV service providers on Google TV. To watch live TV, download an app from your TV service provider, if one’s available.
If you're in the United States, live TV can also appear in the Live section of your home screen after you add a service provider and complete the necessary steps.
Choose your live TV providers
Live TV channels are available at no charge from Pluto TV. You can browse Pluto TV channels in the Live tab, your recommendations, and search results. To watch Pluto TV channels, you must install the Pluto TV app.
Tip: If you select YouTube TV as one of your streaming services, you may get YouTube TV recommendations in Google TV. Learn how to change the settings of your streaming services.
Choose your favorite channels
- On your Google TV, go to the Live tab.
- In the “All channels” view, find a channel you want to set as one of your favorites.
- Navigate to the channel name and select it.
- A star will show up to confirm that the channel is now in your favorites.
- To browse what’s playing on your favorite channels, switch from the “All channels” view to the “Favorite channels” view.
Tip: To remove a channel from your favorites, navigate to the channel name and select it. The star will disappear, and the channel will be removed from your favorites.