You can install apps on your Google TV for your streaming services and other entertainment providers.
Find & install apps
Search for an app
- Press the Assistant button on your remote or select Search on the home screen.
- Say or type the name of the app you want to install.
- If the app is available, a page will appear with the app.
- Select Install.
Browse for apps
- From the Google TV home screen, at the top, scroll to Apps.
- To browse for apps, move up or down to find different categories. When you find a category you're interested in, move to the right to find items. You can also select a category from the "App categories" section.
- To find apps you already use, scroll down to "Apps from my other devices."
- Select the app or game you want.
- To install the app or complete your purchase, follow the on-screen instructions.
Tip: If you have trouble with your purchase, try a different payment method, like a credit card or PayPal. Learn how to add a payment method.
- From the Google TV home screen, scroll to Apps.
- Scroll down to the "Your apps" section and find the app you want to uninstall.
- Tip: If you can't find the app, scroll all the way to the right and select See all.
- Hold the Select button on your remote until a menu appears.
- Select View Details Uninstall.