Depending on your issue, try the following fixes.
Find missing subscriptions
If you can't find your subscriptions, check that you're signed in to the correct account.
Make sure that you sign in to the Google Account that has your subscriptions. Find out how to add an account or switch accounts.
- The email that you used with the subscription app may be different from your Google Account.
- Check your other email accounts and find the receipt of the subscription to locate where you added the subscription.
- Check with your family members. You may have used a family member’s account to subscribe.
Fix problems with charges if app is already uninstalled
If you’ve uninstalled the app, you still need to cancel the subscription or you’ll continue to be charged.
- On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Find out how to request a refund.
Fix problems with paying for a subscription
If your payment method has been lost or stolen, or you received an email saying that your payment method was declined, try a different payment method.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription that you want to update.
- Choose from the following:
- For active subscriptions, tap Manage.
- To fix your payment method, tap Update.
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
Important: If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be cancelled. If this happens, set up your subscription again.