You can purchase apps and digital content on Google Play using payment methods from your Google account. If it's your first time making a purchase, your payment method will be added to your Google account.
Update payment settings & fix issues
Find payment methods you can useAvailable payment methods vary by country. If your country is not listed, scroll down.
Participating carriers in Myanmar:
When you buy something, you'll see the charge on your carrier account after 15 minutes.
Important: You may see an SMS (text message) starting with "DCB" or "DCB_Association" on your phone when you sign up for mobile phone billing. The message is automatically generated and sent to complete enrollment in mobile phone billing for your Google Play account.
If you don't see a carrier billing option, keep in mind:
- Mobile phone billing is only available using the Google Play Store app. It isn't available on the Google Play website on a computer or mobile browser.
- Your account with your carrier must be in good standing.
- If you use a device with dual SIM cards, make sure to put the right SIM card in slot 1 and leave slot 2 empty.
- Mobile phone billing is not available on rooted devices.
- Some mobile phone carriers can't be used to pay for subscriptions.
Check with your carrier to make sure:
- You haven't exceeded your carrier's monthly spending limit.
- Your device and service plan allow premium content purchases.
- Your device can use mobile phone billing.
Purchases that aren't successfully authorized with your carrier are immediately cancelled. For help with unsuccessful mobile phone billing purchases, contact your mobile service provider.
If your country is not on the list, available payment methods are listed below:
You can add the following credit/debit cards to your account:
- Visa Electron
Note: The types of cards accepted through Google Play may vary. If your card doesn't work when you think it should, contact your bank or card issuer for help. You may notice temporary authorizations on your account when using a credit or debit card.