In-app purchase & refund policy
Some Android apps on Google Play allow you to purchase additional services or content from within the application. Here are some examples of in-app purchases:
- A sword that gives you additional powers within a game
- A key that unlocks additional features of a free application
- Virtual currency that can be used within an application
In-app purchases are different than other Android app purchases on Google Play in two ways:
- There is no 15-minute refund period. Refunds are generally at the discretion of the developer.
- If you've contacted a developer and didn't receive assistance, you can contact our support team for problems with in-app purchases.
- Restoring in-app purchases are the responsibility of the developer.