Statistics can help you determine daily and total figures associated to installs, uninstalls, and ratings.
- Log in to your Google Play Developer Console.
- Click on All Applications and then select the application you'd like to view.
- Click Statistics.
View your app's installation performance graphs over time and broken down by Android version, device, user country, user language, application version, and carrier. When users have multiple devices, this data is aggregated based on the device the app was installed on for the first time. In some cases, we group together similar values of the metrics, such as minor versions of the Android. The statistics page shows the data for all versions of an application, and the application is defined by its package name.
You can also compare your app's metrics to other apps in the same category of Google Play. This comparison is not available for devices.
Data shown in these reports is based on Pacific Time and refreshed on a daily basis at 12:00 am PT. All data except the active device installs is available only from November 27, 2011.
Best Practices for viewing App Statistics
To get immediate feedback about recent installations, use Daily reports. To get a broader profile of your current users or their devices, and better understand the current installed population of your app, use Current and Total reports. Current and Total reports also take into account app re-installations, data that is received after a daily report has been generated, and devices that are no longer active.
You can export your application statistics to a CSV file by clicking the export link and selecting the metrics and dimensions you would like to export. Each dimension will be exported to a separate CSV file. Country and language dimension values are not localized and display their respective ISO code in the exported file.
- Current installs by device - the number of active devices on which the application is currently installed - it excludes any devices where the application was uninstalled or any devices that are no longer active.
- Daily installs by device - the number of new devices on which the app was installed for the first time during that day.
- Daily uninstalls by device - the number of unique devices which uninstalled the app in the past day.
- Daily upgrades by device - the number of unique devices upgraded from an older version to the latest version of the app in the past day.
- Current installs by user - the number of users who have the app currently installed on at least one active device.
- Total installs by user - the total number of unique users that have ever installed this app. We only count one install regardless of how many different devices they installed it on. It includes the users who have later uninstalled the app.
- Daily installs by user - the number of unique users who installed this app for the the first time during that day.
- Daily uninstalls by user - the number of unique users who uninstalled the app from all devices during that day.
- Daily average rating - this metric tracks the average rating that users give your app on a particular day. There are also breakdowns available for the dimensions above.
- Cumulative average rating - this metric tracks app’s average user rating over all time. Like other statistics, the average user rating can be broken down by 6 dimensions: Android version, device, user country, user language, application version, and carrier.
Crash and ANR Reports statistics
- Daily Crashes - the total number of crash reports generated by the app in the past day.
- Daily ANRs - the total number of ANR reports generated by the app in the past day.
Google Analytics Integration
If you're tracking user engagement with Google Analytics, you can integrate your Google Analytics reports with the Google Play Developer Console.
Please consider the following updates to statistics when evaluating your data:August 5, 2013 update to better identify active devices
You may notice that this change has resulted in a one-time decrease in the number of total installs for your apps. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
At the moment the statistics UI doesn’t support Internet Explorer 8. You may have to download IE9 or later, or use a different browser.