Set & change paid app prices
After you’ve set up a Google Wallet Merchant Center account, you can set and change prices for your paid apps using your Google Play Developer Console.
Important: If you change an app from Paid to Free and save the change, the change is permanent. Once changed to free, the app can't be changed back to a paid app. If you want to charge again for a paid app that you’ve changed to a free app, you would need to create a new app with a new package name and set a price for the new app.
Here's how you can set and change prices for a paid app:
- Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
- Click All applications.
- Select an app.
- On the left menu, click Pricing & Distribution.
- Before setting a price, you can review our list of currencies and price ranges allowed by country.
- Under "Pricing & Distribution," type a price.
- Near the top of your screen, click Save draft (new apps) or Submit update (existing apps).
Selling apps in other countries & currencies
Tip: When new countries and currencies are supported for paid apps, you'll be notified in your Google Play Developer Console Announcements.