Create a payments profile in payments center to manage and track your app sales from Play Console. Review the list of Supported locations for developer and merchant registration.
- Sign in to Play Console.
- At the top of the page, click Settings Account details.
- Under "Merchant Account," click Set up a merchant account. You'll be redirected from Play Console to the payments center to set up your payments profile. Make sure to have your business information available to set up your payments profile.
- Enter your legal business name: Enter the name of your business as you want it to appear on your payments profile. This information will be shown to your customers and also on your receipts.
- Enter contact name: Enter the name of an authorized representative for your company who Google can contact if we have questions about your payments profile.
- Enter business location: Provide your legal business address as it appears on official documents. It’s important that we have a valid, physical address on file for your business. We don't allow you to use a PO box address. Later, you'll need to make sure that your bank account is registered in the same country listed in your payments profile. Learn more about bank account requirements.
- Enter business phone number: Google will use this number to contact you if we have questions about your account.
- Enter the following public business information, or choose to match your public merchant profile and payments profile information:
- Enter your business website.
- The category of your products (i.e. what you sell).
- Your customer support email.
- The business / product name that'll appear on your customers' credit card statements. Note: To help customers remember what they purchased and keep chargebacks to a minimum for you, use an appropriate credit card statement name.
- When you're finished, click Submit.
Note: You cannot change your business location country but you can change your public merchant and payments profiles later.
After you create a payments profile it is automatically linked to your Play Console. Note: If you have set up a payments profile or merchant center account previously, it is already linked to your Play Console.
If you need help, contact us.