How to pay for Google products
- Open the Google app or website you plan to buy from.
- Find what you want to buy.
- Start to check out. If it’s the first time you buy a Google product, you’re asked to create a payments profile. Learn how to create a payments profile.
- To switch payments profile: At the top right corner of the app or website, tap More Payments profile. Then choose a profile.
- To change your payment method: On the right of your payment info, tap Down . Then choose a payment method.
- Finish your purchase.
Tip: The steps can differ based on the Google product or service you buy.
Find payment method, billing, or other info
When you buy a Google product or service, your personal info is stored in your payments profile. To find this info, go to payments.google.com.
To manage info in your payments profile, refer to these resources: