Once you’ve created a payments profile in Google Pay, you can make changes to it or close it.
Note: Individual profiles can no longer invite people to join or manage their profiles. If you accepted a profile invite in the past, follow the instructions at the end of the article to leave it.
Edit a profile
You can edit a profile you created or are an admin on.
- Sign in to Settings.
- If you have more than one profile:
- In the top left next to your name, click the Down arrow .
- Choose the profile you want to edit.
- Make your edits. You can change information like your address, tax ID, and payment methods.
- Save your edits.
Remove a profile
To remove a payments profile, you’ll need to close it.
Leave someone else’s profile
- Sign in to pay.google.com.
- On the top left of the page next to your name, tap or click the Down arrow .
- Choose the profile you want to leave.
- Tap or click Settings Manage payments users.
- Next to your name on the user management card, tap or click the Down arrow .
- Choose Remove and confirm you want to be removed.