Start or stop sharing with your family
You can share Google One with up to 5 family members.
- Available storage is shared by everyone in your family. Family members can use as much of the available storage as they want.
- Extra benefits are shown to everyone in your family, except accounts managed by parents. Some benefits go to the first family member who claims them.
The Google One plan manager can start or stop sharing their membership.
Share with your family
- On your computer, go to Google One.
- At the top, click Settings .
- Turn Share Google One with family on or off.
Your family members will:
- Stop using your available storage. If they're out of storage, their files will stay safe, but they won't be able to store anything new. Learn more about what happens when they run out of space.
- Lose access to experts who answer questions about Google products.
- No longer be able to see or claim benefits.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?