With Google One, you can:
- Get more storage on Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
- Call or chat with experts to answer your questions about Google products and services.
- Use extra benefits to get more out of Google.
- Share your membership with up to 5 family members.
What changes when you upgrade
You'll get storage through your Google One membership, which will become your new storage limit. You'll no longer buy storage through Google Drive. Learn how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you pay for extra storage with Google Drive, you'll be automatically upgraded to Google One for free. The cost of your plan will stay the same or decrease.
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage at https://www.google.com/settings/storage.
- If your storage is incorrect, sign in to your Google Account to see if your payment went through.
- If you buy your storage through Photos or Drive, you'll need to manage your account there, too. You can't make changes to your Google One account via the Google One app.
Buy Google One storage
On your iPhone or iPad, you can upgrade to Google One from the Google Drive app or the Google Photos app.
Buy storage via the Google Drive app
Note: Make sure your Google Drive app is up to date. It may take a few minutes after updating for your purchase to appear. Update your Google Drive app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app .
- If you don't have it, download the Google Drive app.
- On the top left, tap Menu Storage.
- Next to the price for the plan you want, tap Buy storage.
Buy storage via the Google Photos app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Photos app .
- If you don't have it, download the Google Photos app.
- On the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Back up & sync.
- Under "Backup account," tap Buy storage.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.