With Google One, you can:
- Get more storage on Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
- Call or chat with experts to answer your questions about Google products and services.
- Use extra benefits to get more out of Google.
- Share your membership with up to 5 family members.
What changes when you upgrade
You'll get storage through your Google One membership, which will become your new storage limit. You'll no longer buy storage through Google Drive. Learn how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you pay for extra storage with Google Drive, you'll be automatically upgraded to Google One for free. The cost of your plan will stay the same or decrease.
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage at https://www.google.com/settings/storage.
- If your storage is incorrect, sign in to your Google Account to see if your payment went through.