With Google One, you can get notified about the latest updates and offers from Google. Then you can claim your new benefit or trial from the Google One app or the Google One website.
Get Google One notifications
You can get email updates about the latest benefits from Google One.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google One app .
- On the left, tap Menu Settings Email preferences.
- Turn on the messages you want to receive.
Find Google One benefits
- On your iPhone and iPad, open the Google One app .
- Tap Benefits.
- Swipe to find the benefits you want to use.
- To redeem, tap View Details.
- If there are no new benefits, you'll get a message that says, "All caught up.”
- To find other benefits, like the ones you already claimed, at the bottom, tap Benefits history.
Fix issues with benefits
If your discount doesn't work, it might be because of one of these reasons:
- Limit one per plan: Check if anyone in your family already redeemed the benefit.
- Expiration date: Check if the benefit is no longer available.
Check if the benefit was already redeemed
Google One promo codes are considered redeemed after they've been applied. If you don't remember if you redeemed a benefit:
- Open the Google One app .
- At the bottom, tap Benefits.
- To check if the benefit has been redeemed, scroll down and tap Benefits history.
Benefits that are already redeemed show "Redeemed on [date redeemed]." If the benefit doesn't show in your history, another member of your Google One family group may have claimed it. Ask your family group if another member redeemed the benefit.
Use ongoing benefits
Extra editing features
Use these extra editing features:
- Portrait light : Change the position and brightness of light for photos of people.
- Blur : Blur the background on certain photos not captured in portrait mode. Works best for photos with clear foreground subjects, like people, pets, flowers, and food.
- You can also use Depth to adjust what ranges of your photo are blurred instead of in focus.
- Color focus : Desaturate the background, while you keep the foreground in color for photos of people.
- Smart suggestions : Easy to use one-tap edits that adapt to each photo's content.
- HDR : Enhance brightness and contrast across the image.
- Sky : Select from several palettes and adjust the color and contrast in the sky.
Important: You can still use blur, color focus, and the color pop suggestion on photos taken in portrait mode (with depth information) even if you're not a Google One member.
Get rewarded for your Google Store purchases
Google One members on certain plans get a percentage back on eligible Google Store purchases in the form of Google Store credit:
- Google One members with 200 GB plans: 3% back in Google Store credit
- Google One members with 2 TB, 5 TB, 10 TB, 20 TB, or 30 TB plans: 10% back in Google Store credit
- This benefit is only available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia.
- Google One trial memberships and plan family members are not eligible.
Start getting credit
On the Google Store, sign in using your Google One account. The credit you will earn on eligible purchases will automatically be calculated at checkout.
The earned credit is added to your account 30 days after your purchase ships, and you must still be an eligible Google One plan manager at that time in order to receive the credit. Google Store credit can be used towards future Google Store purchases. Your credit will expire 365 days after it’s issued.
To see your available Google Store credit, at the top of the Google Store page, select your profile picture.
For more info on how Google Store credit works, visit the help article.
Terms and conditions for Google One rewards on Google Store
This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) is only available to Google One 200GB plan managers and 2TB and above plan managers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia (“Eligible Members”). The Offer is not available to Google One trial memberships. Google reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Offer at any time without notice under certain circumstances, including in cases of potential breach of our Terms of Service, or to protect third party rights or the public. Eligible Members can earn a percentage of their purchases (final cart value after deduction of the value of any promotions, discounts and store credit redemptions and excluding tax and shipping fees) on eligible Google Store hardware device and accessory purchases in the form of expiring store credit (“Store Credit”). Store Credit is granted 30 days after shipment of order and expires 365 days from the grant date. You must be an Eligible Member at the grant date to accrue Store Credits. To earn Store Credit, Eligible Members must complete the cart checkout with their Google One membership account. No Store Credit will be awarded when completing a purchase as a guest or under a Google account other than a Google One plan manager account. If a refund request is filed between transaction and ship date, then no Store Credit will be issued. Google Store credit is granted up to $150 per transaction and $250 per year. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Google Store credit is allowed. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where the purchase was made in order for the Store Credit to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where the purchase was made. The Store Credit can only be earned and used in the country of purchase. Store Credits cannot be used to purchase services. To accrue and redeem Store Credits, you must accept the Google Store Sales Terms. You can check how much Store Credit you have at https://store.google.com/account and contact support for any questions or issues. Individual shipping times may vary depending on shipping address and inventory supplies. Offer requires a Google account.
Promoter: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Schedule a Pro Session
Members of Google One with 2 TB and above premium plans can schedule a personal online Pro Session to learn how to do more with Google products. Get expert help on a wide range of topics at both basic and advanced levels.
Get more editing features in Google Photos
Members of Google One get more editing features through the Google Photos app. Your device must have at least 3 GB RAM and Android 8.0 and up.
Use Google Workspace premium features
Share benefits with your family
If you're in a family on Google, you might get benefits that you can claim in 2 different ways:
- Limit one per plan: The first family member to redeem the benefit is the only one who can use it.
- No limit listed: Everyone can see and use the available benefits.
Note: Benefits can't be seen or used by accounts managed by parents.
If you don't want to share your benefits with your family, learn how to stop sharing Google One.