With Google One, you can get notified about the latest updates and offers from Google. Then you can claim your new benefit or trial from the Google One app or the Google One website.
Get Google One notifications
- On your computer, go to Google One.
- On the left, tap Settings Manage email preferences.
- Check that Benefits and offers is turned on.
Find and use Google One benefits
Claim a benefit
- On your computer, go to one.google.com.
- On the left, click Benefits.
- Find the benefit you want to use and click View details.
- If there are no new benefits, you'll get an "All caught up" message.
- To find other benefits, including the ones you already claimed, tap Benefits history.
Fix issues with benefits
If your discount doesn't work, it might be because of one of these reasons:
- Limit one per plan: Check if anyone in your family already redeemed the benefit.
- Expiration date: Check if the benefit is no longer available.
Check if the benefit was already redeemed
Google One promo codes are considered redeemed after they've been applied. If you don't remember if you redeemed a benefit:
- Go to one.google.com.
- On the left, click Benefits.
- Select View all benefits.
Benefits that are already redeemed show "Redeemed on [date redeemed]." If the benefit doesn't show in your history, another member of your Google One family group may have claimed it. Ask your family group if another member redeemed the benefit.
Use ongoing benefits
If you're a Google One member or a Pixel user, you can get more editing features through the Google Photos app. Your device must have at least 3 GB RAM and Android 8.0 and up.
Use these extra editing features:
- Portrait light : Change the position and brightness of light for photos of people.
- Blur : Blur the background on certain photos of people not captured in portrait mode.
- Color focus : Desaturate the background, while you keep the foreground in color for photos of people.
- Smart suggestions : Easy to use one-tap edits that adapt to each photo's content.
Important: You can still use blur, color focus, and the color pop suggestion on photos taken in portrait mode (with depth information) even if you’re not a Google One member or Pixel user.
Get rewarded for your Google Store purchases
Google One members on certain plans get a percentage back on eligible Google Store purchases in the form of Google Store credit.
- Google One members with 200GB plans: 3% back in Google Store credit
- Google One members with 2TB, 10TB, 20TB or 30TB plans: 10% back in Google Store credit
- This benefit is only available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia.
- Google One trial memberships and plan family members are not eligible.
Start getting credit
On the Google Store, sign in using your Google One account. The credit you will earn on eligible purchases will automatically be calculated at checkout.
The earned credit is added to your account 30 days after your purchase ships, and you must still be an eligible Google One plan manager at that time in order to receive the credit. Google Store credit can be used towards future Google Store purchases. Your credit will expire 365 days after it’s issued.
To see your available Google Store credit, at the top of the Google Store page, select your profile picture.
For more info on how Google Store credit works, visit the help article.
Terms and conditions for Google One rewards on Google Store
This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) is only available to Google One 200GB plan managers and 2TB and above plan managers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia (“Eligible Members”). The Offer is not available to Google One trial memberships. Google reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Offer at any time without notice under certain circumstances, including in cases of potential breach of our Terms of Service, or to protect third party rights or the public. Eligible Members can earn a percentage of their purchases (final cart value after deduction of the value of any promotions, discounts and store credit redemptions and excluding tax and shipping fees) on eligible Google Store hardware device and accessory purchases in the form of expiring store credit (“Store Credit”). Store Credit is granted 30 days after shipment of order and expires 365 days from the grant date. You must be an Eligible Member at the grant date to accrue Store Credits. To earn Store Credit, Eligible Members must complete the cart checkout with their Google One membership account. No Store Credit will be awarded when completing a purchase as a guest or under a Google account other than a Google One plan manager account. If a refund request is filed between transaction and ship date, then no Store Credit will be issued. Google Store credit is granted up to $150 per transaction and $250 per year. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Google Store credit is allowed. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where the purchase was made in order for the Store Credit to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where the purchase was made. The Store Credit can only be earned and used in the country of purchase. Store Credits cannot be used to purchase services. To accrue and redeem Store Credits, you must accept the Google Store Sales Terms. You can check how much Store Credit you have at https://store.google.com/account and contact support for any questions or issues. Individual shipping times may vary depending on shipping address and inventory supplies. Offer requires a Google account.
Promoter: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Find hotel discounts
- On your computer, make sure you’re signed into your Google One account.
- Go to www.google.com.
- In the search bar, look up hotels in or near a city or region.
Hotels in Tokyo
- In the hotel search results, select your travel dates and number of travelers, then click Done.
- To find only Google One deals: At the top, click More filters 1 Member prices Apply.
- Check for Google One member prices .
Share benefits with your family
If you're in a family on Google, you might get benefits that you can claim in 2 different ways:
- Limit one per plan: The first family member to redeem the benefit is the only one who can use it.
- No limit listed: Everyone can see and use the available benefits.
Note: Benefits can't be seen or used by accounts managed by parents.
If you don't want to share your benefits with your family, learn how to stop sharing Google One.