With Google One, you can claim your new benefit or trial from the Google One app or the Google One website. You can also get notifications about the latest updates and offers from Google.
Get Google One notifications
- On your computer, go to Google One.
- Click Settings Manage email preferences.
- Check that Benefits and offers is turned on.
Find and use Google One benefits
Claim a benefit
- On your computer, go to Google One
- On the left, click Benefits.
- Find the benefit you want to use and click View details.
- If there are no new benefits, you'll get an "All caught up" message.
- To find other benefits, including the ones you already claimed, tap View history.
If your discount doesn't work, it might be because of one of these reasons:
- Limit one per plan: Check if anyone in your family already redeemed the benefit.
- Expiration date: Check if the benefit is no longer available.
After a Google One promo code is applied, it’s considered redeemed. If you don't remember if you redeemed a benefit:
- Go to Google One.
- On the left, click Benefits.
- Select View all benefits.
Benefits that are already redeemed show "Redeemed on [date redeemed]." If the benefit doesn't show in your history, another member of your Google One family group may have claimed it. Ask your family group if another member redeemed the benefit.
Use ongoing benefits
Google One members get enhanced editing features in Google Photos
Members of Google One get more editing features through Google Photos. To use these features, check that your device has 4 GB RAM and that your browser is updated to the latest version.
Enhanced editing features
- Portrait light : Change the position and brightness of light for photos of people.
- Blur : Blur the background on certain photos not captured in portrait mode. Works best for photos with clear foreground subjects, like people, pets, flowers, and food.
- You can also use Depth to adjust what ranges of your photo are blurred instead of in focus.
- Color focus : Desaturate the background, while you keep the foreground in color for photos of people.
- Smart suggestions : Easy to use one-tap edits that adapt to each photo's content.
- HDR : Enhance brightness and contrast across the image for a more balanced photo or video.
- Sky : Select from several palettes and adjust the color and contrast in the sky.
Shipping benefits on Google Photos print orders
In Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union, Google One members receive standard or economy shipping at no additional cost on applicable orders. Full terms and conditions for each country or region are below.
Members of Google One get standard shipping at no additional cost on canvas prints orders, on orders where standard shipping is available. Members also get economy shipping at no additional cost on photo books, and on photo print orders of $12 or more from Google Photos on orders where economy shipping is available. Photo book and photo print orders must be placed and shipped within the United States. Canvas print orders must be placed and shipped within the continental U.S. only; orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico aren't eligible. Taxes apply. Benefit isn’t eligible for upgraded shipping options. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Void where prohibited.
Features and benefits may be available for a limited time. Availability on different membership plans is subject to change.
Get rewarded for your Google Store purchases
Google One members on certain plans get a percentage back on eligible Google Store purchases in the form of Google Store credit:
- Google One members with 200 GB plans: 3% back in Google Store credit
- Google One members with 2 TB, 5 TB, 10 TB, 20 TB, or 30 TB plans: 10% back in Google Store credit
- This benefit is only available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia.
- Google One trial memberships and family group members aren't eligible.
On the Google Store, sign in using your Google One account. The credit you will earn on eligible purchases will automatically be calculated at checkout.
The earned credit is added to your account 24 hours after your purchase ships, and you must still be an eligible Google One plan manager at that time in order to receive the credit. Google Store credit can be used towards future Google Store purchases. Your credit will expire 365 days after it’s issued.
To see your available Google Store credit, at the top of the Google Store page, select your profile picture.For more info on how Google Store credit works, visit the help article.
Terms and conditions for Google One rewards on Google Store
This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) is only available to Google One 200GB plan managers and 2TB and above plan managers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia (“Eligible Members”). The Offer is not available to Google One trial memberships. Google reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Offer at any time without notice under certain circumstances, including in cases of potential breach of our Terms of Service, or to protect third party rights or the public. Eligible Members can earn a percentage of their purchases (final cart value after deduction of the value of any promotions, discounts and store credit redemptions and excluding tax and shipping fees) on eligible Google Store hardware device and accessory purchases in the form of expiring store credit (“Store Credit”). Store Credit is granted 24 hours after shipment of order and expires 365 days from the grant date. You must be an Eligible Member at the grant date to accrue Store Credits. To earn Store Credit, Eligible Members must complete the cart checkout with their Google One membership account. No Store Credit will be awarded when completing a purchase as a guest or under a Google account other than a Google One plan manager account. If a refund request is filed as outlined in the Google Store standard return policy, then Store Credit will be deducted from your Store credit balance. If you have already redeemed the Store Credits, we will deduct the Store Credit value from your refund. Google Store credit is granted up to $150 per transaction and $250 per year. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Google Store credit is allowed. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where the purchase was made in order for the Store Credit to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where the purchase was made. The Store Credit can only be earned and used in the country of purchase. Store Credits cannot be used to purchase services. To accrue and redeem Store Credits, you must accept the Google Store Sales Terms. You can check how much Store Credit you have at https://store.google.com/account and contact support for any questions or issues. Individual shipping times may vary depending on shipping address and inventory supplies. Offer requires a Google account.
Promoter: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Monitor the dark web
As a Google One member, you can set up a monitoring profile to scan the dark web for your personal info and get recommendations on how to protect yourself online. You can review your information, and also edit or delete your profile at any time.
Use VPN by Google One
As a Google One member, you can increase your online security with VPN by Google One. If you want more protection from hackers and online monitoring, you can make your connection more secure with a virtual private network (VPN) by Google One. Turn on VPN by Google One in the Google One app to encrypt your online activity for an extra layer of protection wherever you’re connected.
Google One Premium member benefits
Google One Premium plans start at 2 TB.
Schedule a Pro Session
Members of Google One with 2 TB and above premium plans can schedule a personal online Pro Session to learn how to do more with Google products. Get expert help on a wide range of topics at both basic and advanced levels.
Use Google Workspace premium features
Google One also includes Google Workspace premium. Google One members with premium plans 2 TB and above get enhanced features on Google Meet and Google Calendar.
Share benefits with your Google One family group
If you're in a family group on Google One, you might get benefits that you can claim in 2 different ways:
- Limit one per plan: The first family group member to redeem the benefit is the only one who can use it.
- No limit listed: Everyone can see and use the available benefits.
Tip: Benefits can't be seen or used by accounts managed by parents.
If you don't want to share your benefits with your family group, learn how to stop sharing Google One.