Keep in check on what matters by streaming your compatible security camera on your Google Nest display.
What you need
- A compatible security camera set up with the partner app
- A Nest display
- Google Home app
Compatible security cameras
You can stream video from the following security cameras to your Nest display.
- Atomi smart
- homee Smart Home
- mydlink Smart
- ioe smart
- iView iHome
- KAFO Smart
- Logi Circle
- MCL DOMO
- Momentum Smart Home
- Panasonic HomeHawk
- Q-See Plus
- SimCam Smart Home
- Smart K
- Swann Smart Security Camera
- TP-Link Kasa
- Tuya Smart, Smart Life
- Wyze Cam
Step 1. Set up your security camera
Set up your security camera by following the steps provided by the device maker. If you have a Nest Camera, set up your camera with the Nest app.
Step 2. Set up your Nest display
Learn how to set up your Nest display.
Step 3. Connect your security camera to your Nest display
- Make sure that your Nest display and security camera are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top left, tap Add Set up device Works with Google.
- Choose your camera manufacturer from the list to finish the setup process.
Add an additional camera
After you’ve linked a camera manufacturer to your Google Home app, use the following voice commands with your Nest display to add an additional camera:
|To do this:||Say 'Hey Google,' then:|
|Sync all devices||'Sync my devices'|
|Sync a device type||'Sync my cameras'|
Note: If you've already set up a Nest Camera, you may have to unlink and relink your Nest account to find your Nest camera(s).
Step 4. Use voice commands to stream your security camera
To do this:
Say 'Hey Google,' then:
'Show [camera name]'