Keep an eye on what matters by streaming your compatible security camera on your Google Nest display.
What you need
- A compatible security camera set up with the partner app
- A Nest display
- Google Home app
Compatible security cameras
You can stream video from the following security cameras to your Nest display.
- atomi smart
- homee Smart Home
- mydlink Smart
- ioe smart
- iView iHome
- KAFO Smart
- Logi Circle
- MCL DOMO
- Momentum Smart Home
- Panasonic HomeHawk
- Q-See Plus
- SimCam Smart Home
- Smart K
- Swann Smart Security Camera
- TP-Link Kasa
- Tuya Smart, Smart Life
- Wyze Cam
Step 1. Set up your security camera
Set up your security camera by following the steps provided by the device maker. If you have a Nest Camera, set up your camera with the Nest app.
Step 2. Set up your Nest display
Step 3. Connect your security camera to your Nest display
- Make sure that your Nest display and security camera are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top left, tap Add Set up device Have something already set up?
- Choose your camera manufacturer from the list to finish the setup process.
Add an additional camera
After you’ve linked a camera manufacturer to your Google Home app, use the following voice commands with your Nest display to add an additional camera:
|To do this:||Say 'Hey Google', then:|
|Sync all devices||'Sync my devices'|
|Sync a device type||'Sync my cameras'|
Note: If you've already set up a Nest Camera, you may have to unlink and relink your Nest account to find your Nest camera(s).
Step 4. Use voice commands to stream your security camera
To do this:
Say 'Hey Google', then: