Step 1. Check the Wi-Fi network of mobile device or tablet
- Locate and tap Settings Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi network labeled "Connected" is the network you're connected to. This must match the network that the device is connected to.
- To change the network:
- Tap a new network enter password Connect.
- If you've entered the password for that network before, tap Connect.
Step 2. Check the Wi-Fi network of your speaker or display
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device.
- At the top right corner, tap Settings Device information.
- You'll find "Wi-Fi."
If your mobile phone or tablet's Wi-Fi network doesn't match the speaker or display's Wi-Fi network, learn how to change the Wi-Fi network of your speaker or display.