Facts & info, dictionary, unit conversions & more
Ask anything! Say "Hey, Google", then...
Facts and info
Get answers to your everyday questions.
- “How tall is Barack Obama?”
- “What’s the capital of Mali?”
- “How many Oscars has Denzel Washington won?”
- “Why is the sky blue?”
- “How far is the sun?”
- “What is the smallest country in Europe?”
Perform complicated calculations.
- "What is 15% of 92? "
- "What’s the 5th root of 97? "
Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- "How do you say hello in Japanese?"
- "What's "good morning" in French?
Get conversions of global currencies.
"How many euros is a dollar worth?"
Get conversions for units. Great for the kitchen!
"How many pounds are 2 kilos?"
"2 gallons are how many liters?"
Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- "How much fiber in kale?"
- "How much sugar is there in a Coke?"
Get definitions and spellings for words.
- "How do I spell vigorously?"
- "What does circumlocution mean?"
Get the local time in various locations.
- “What time is it now?”
- “What time is it in <location>? ”
Get information on upcoming holidays.
- “When is <holiday>?”
- “How many days until <holiday>?”
Learn what Google Home can do
"What can you do?"
Note: These are sample queries. Go ahead, keep testing Google Home's smarts!