This page contains links to resources for billing and technical support.
In addition to the resources listed below, there's a lot of helpful documentation on the Google Developers site. Also, you can use the Stack Overflow google-api tag to find community support for Google APIs.
For API billing support, the following options are available:
- To contact Support with billing questions, use the Billing Support Requests form. A support representative will respond to you via email.
Tip: Billing support is available to all API customers. However, if you are a Google Cloud Platform customer and you signed up for an upgraded Google Cloud Platform support level (Silver, Gold, or Platinum), you can use the expedited Google Cloud Support Center for billing questions and technical support.
- API billing help is available in the Google API Console Billing and Payments help.
Maps API support
For Google Maps API, the following options are available.
- Maps APIs community support is available to all customers.
- Maps APIs email and phone support are available to Maps API Premium Plan customers. For information about signing up for a Premium Plan license, contact Sales .
- For the Maps API technical documentation, see Maps APIs.
G Suite API support
For G Suite API support, the following options are available.
- G Suite APIs community support is available to all customers.
- G Suite APIs email and phone support are available for G Suite Administrators of your organization.
- For the G Suite API technical documentation, see G Suite.
Google Cloud Platform support
For Google Cloud Platform support, documentation and community support are available.
- For community support, join a Google Cloud Platform community. You can ask questions on StackExchange sites, join Google discussion groups, and sign up for mailing lists.
- For Google Cloud Platform technical documentation, go to cloud.google.com/docs.
For detailed information about Google Cloud Platform support options, including paid support, see Get Support in the Google Cloud Platform help.