Edit or remove locations
To edit locations in campaigns, follow the steps below.
- Select a campaign in the tree view.
- Select Keywords and Targeting > Locations in the type list.
- View the locations in the data view.
- Switch between Locations and Locations, Negatives to see targeted and excluded locations.
- To modify or remove a location, select it in the data view. To remove the location, click Remove.
- Copy and paste location and language targeting settings between campaigns.
- Specify the default settings for new campaigns.
- Update targeting method and exclusion method (Search Network campaigns only).
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?