Copy targeting settings between campaigns
If multiple campaigns use the same targeting settings, there’s no need to enter them all individually. Use the steps below to copy and paste targeting settings to multiple campaigns.
Copy location targeting
- In the type list, go to Keywords and targeting > Locations.
- Select one or more locations to copy.
- Go to Edit menu > Copy.
- In the account tree, select the campaign where you'd like to paste the copied locations.
- Go to Edit menu > Paste.
Copy language or device targeting
- In the account tree, select the campaign with the targeting settings you want to copy.
- Go to Edit menu > Copy shell, or right-click the campaign and select Copy shell.
- Select one or more campaigns where you want to paste the targeting settings.
- In the edit panel, find "Language targeting" or "Device targeting" and click the Paste link next to it.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?