Before you begin
You’ll need to set up a Discovery campaign to see your asset report. Learn more about Discovery campaigns.
How it works
To see your asset report, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Campaigns from the page menu on the left.
- Find and click on the relevant Discovery campaign.
- Click on Ads & extensions.
- Click on View asset details.
- This should bring you to the asset report for your Discovery ad.
What you’ll find in your asset report
Details about your Discovery ads
At the very top of the report you’ll find the status of each ad, its name, and time frame. If one or more of your assets violates or is limited by an Ads policy, you may also see information regarding that here.
Filters and views
If you have a long list of assets, you can filter by enabled state, asset type, and performance. You can also adjust your report view or download the report.
In the assets column, you’ll see:
- The content of each asset (such as text or image thumbnail)
- If applicable, asset dimensions for images
The asset type column defines how each asset is used. Here are the kinds of assets you might find:
- Call to action
The performance column ranks assets against other assets of the same type. It will show you which assets of the same type are:
- Low, as in low performing against all other assets of the same type across properties
- Good, as in performs well enough against all other assets of the same type
- Best, as in one of the highest performers of all assets of the same type on one or more properties
Until enough data is available to assign a performance label, you'll see an asset carry a default “LEARNING” status.