The User Certifications page gives you some key information about a user and their certification status.
Before you begin
Your Google Partners registered Ads manager account should have a minimum of 50% of your account strategists certified in Google Ads (capped at 100 users), with at least one certification in each product area and a campaign spend of £500 GBP or more in 90 days. Product areas include Search, Display, Video, Shopping and Apps.
You can inform us of how many users in your company are account strategists by going to the Company details page from your Partners programme tab and selecting from the drop-down menu. We define account strategists as employees of your company who manage Google Ads campaigns on behalf of your clients.
The User list shows you each of the users in your company’s Google Partners registered Google Ads manager account or any account, or any account linked to your company’s manager account with admin and standard level access, along with the state of their certifications.
Access the User certifications page
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the left side navigation bar, click on the Partners programme tab.
- Click on the View Details link in the 'User certifications' card to access the User certifications page.
How it works
The user’s Google Ads manager account email address.
Linked in Skillshop
There is a toggle at the top of the 'Linked in Skillshop' column. When the arrow is facing down, the linked users will be displayed first.
- 'Yes' will be displayed beside the user's name on the User certifications page in the 'Linked in Skillshop' column, if they have connected their Google Ads account to their Skillshop user profile.
- If 'Yes' is displayed, but there are no certifications, the user should go back to their Skillshop account and check if they've linked their Skillshop account where they have their Google Ads certifications.
- If 'No' is displayed, the user will need to go to their Skillshop account and follow the steps to link to their Google Ads email address.
- If this field shows Shared with one other user, this means that two users are associated to the same Skillshop account.
Certifications (Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Shopping ads and Google Ads Apps)
The state of the user’s certification in each of the available product areas. If the user has passed the assessment, it will show an expiry date.