AMPHTML ads are ad creatives built using AMP-HTML. These ads are faster, lighter, and more secure. AMPHTML ads is a more efficient and secure way to advertise on the web. These ads can run on all web pages and not just AMP pages.
To learn more about AMPHTML ads, you can read the introduction guide.
- AMPHTML ads have a reduced file size that increases the speed of the rendering process.
- AMPHTML ads are verified before being served to prevent malware, for a safe user experience.
- Faster ad displays can lead to a higher click-through rate because users are able to view the loaded ad instantly.
- The ads can run on any device, including non-AMP pages and AMP pages.
- It is impossible to spread malware with AMPHTML ads.
- Faster and lighter ads often lead to a boost in campaign ROI.
How to create AMPHTML ads
- Use Google Web Designer to build AMPHTML ads. Learn more.
- Hand code AMPHTML ad creatives following the ad specification. Learn more.