Seasonality adjustments are an advanced tool that can be used to inform Smart Bidding of expected changes in conversion rates for future events like promotions or sales.
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- In the top right-hand corner, click the tool icon .
- From the drop-down menu, select Bid strategies under 'Shared Library'.
- Select Advanced controls from the page menu on the left.
- Select the Seasonality adjustments option at the top.
- To create a new seasonality adjustment, click the plus symbol .
- Give your adjustment a name and description, fill in the event's start and end dates and choose your scope and devices.
- Adjust your conversion rate to reflect your estimated conversion rate change.
- Click Save
- Seasonality adjustments may change how your bid strategies perform. Before you create an adjustment, make sure that the information is correct. Click Create seasonality adjustment.